Audiences and connections are two of the most critical aspects of MailChimp campaigns. Subscriber is an actual name and email address (among other information); audiences are sets of subscribers to which you deliver campaigns. After signup for an account, many new users of MailChimp launched their promotional journey by building an audience and inserting subscribers into that list. With the Marketing API, you can do the same task dynamically.
This guide will concentrate on two final points: Audience/Lists and subscribers. Endpoint Audience/Lists helps you build and control your subscribers. The contacts Interface allows you to handle the contacts in such lists—creating, upgrading, removing, and archiving so that you can merge the users into your MailChimp account.
Keep in Mind
- Build a new audience in response to the situation in your application.
- Edit contacts based on changes made to the application.
- Synchronize your contacts from MailChimp to your app.
- A MailChimp account
- Your key of API and prefix of the server
Add a Subscriber
Follow these instructions to add a new subscriber to the audience:
- Click on the Audience icon.
- Click on “Audience Dashboard.”
- When you have over one audience, select the existing audience drop-down and pick the one that you like to deal with.
- Press the Control Audience Drop-down button and select add a Subscriber.
- Type in the details of the subscriber and verify that this user has permitted me to email the package. Apply all the appropriate tags. If you already have groups in your crowd, these choices will appear here.
- Once you are done, click on Subscribe.
If the email address is still in your audience, but you want to improve the content that you have on file, locate it if this user is already on my list and modify their profile page. After the person is added, a success message will be shown at the top of the list.
- You should have every individual’s consent before you add it to your audience as a subscribing touch.
- Import numerous subscribers to an established audience to add over one person at a time.
This is how you can add subscribers to your MailChimp list. You can directly add your new subscribers to the groups according to their desires. You first need to ask your contacts to permit you to share your campaigns with them.