Running your small business without proper tools can stunt its growth. Many companies use tools to simplify their online business processes, you should too.
The Constant Contact plugin is what I will be sharing about with you today. Integrating this plugin with WordPress will help your business build better relationships with your customers.
It will help streamline your marketing process without needing any coding skills. If this sounds interesting, read on, but first.
What Does the Constant Contact Plugin Allow you to do in WordPress?
There are so many exciting things that the Constant Contact plugin allows you to do but the most notable are that you can;
Add Contact Forms to your Website
The Constant Contact plugin helps you to create amazing mobile-optimized contact forms with just a few clicks of a button. Whether you are collecting emails, visitor feedback, or just contact information you will be able to customize the data fields as you wish so you can get the information you want and that work best for you.
You can also;
Connect Constant Contact to your WooCommerce Store
Connecting Constant Contact to your WooCommerce store will do wonders for your business. Doing this will enable you to;
- Drag and drop the products listed on your store into your email in seconds.
- Automatically sync WooCommerce to your Constant Contact account.
- Target the segmented buyers with what they are interested in to increase conversion rates.
- Send abandoned cart emails to people who abandon their carts so they can go back and purchase, etc.
The plugin can also assist you to;
Create Landing Pages and Give Away Freebies
People love incentives. If there is something of value that you want on a site, you will more likely give away your email easier if that was the price to obtain that thing.
The Constant Contact plugin allows you to easily create amazing landing pages and giveaway freebies so that people are enticed to sign up to your list.
How to Integrate Constant Contact and WordPress Step-by-Step
Integrating Constant Contact and WordPress.org is quite simple if you can follow the steps I have laid down for you below:
- Log in to WordPress with an “Administrator Account” and go to “Plugins > Add New.”
- Type “Constant Contact” in the search bar and select the option that says “Constant Contact for WordPress” and install it.
- Activate your plugin.
- Now that your plugin is active go to “Contact > Integration > Setup integration.” This kick starts the configuration process.
After being taken to the next process, leave the page as is and log in to your Constant Contact account.
- Go to “Settings > API Access” and click on “Generate Secret.” This will give you your API key which you should copy.
- Go back to your WordPress dashboard and pluck in the API Key.
- Click “Connect to Constant Contact API” and you are good to go.
How to Integrate Constant Contact and WooCommerce Step-by-Step
Connecting Constant Contact and WooCommerce is quite easy – Just follow these few simple steps:.
- First go to your WooCommerce dashboard and download the extension from there. Go to “Plugins > Add New.”
- Install the plugin, activate it and click “Configure,” where you will be asked to put in your Constant contact “Username” and “Password.” After you’ve put them in click “Continue.”
- You will be taken to the next step where you will have to go and get your API key.
- You will then be taken to a Terms and Conditions page where you will have to accept and move on with the request.
- Copy the Key.
- Pluck the key into your “General Settings” as well as fill the rest of the sections up then click “Save Changes” and you are done.
The Constant Contact plugin makes email marketing life easy for you. It was made for the sole purpose of arming ordinary small business owners like you and me with the power to market our products with the same magic that the big companies use. What is even more fascinating is that the price is super affordable.
Haven’t joined Constant contact yet? Try them out now for yourself for free!